Dr. For 20 years, WOLFF Sports & Prevention has been developing practice-oriented system solutions for preventive medical training. The company is now one of the leading German medical device manufacturers. Taking into account the latest scientific results, modern and innovative concepts of device-assisted back therapy and health training are developed here. The purpose of this Dr. WOLFF developed modules and the consistent performance of the company has received many international awards.
|About this job:
- Manage and control all aspects of finance and administration of a FMCG trading company in a dynamic environment independently.
- In order to manage the diverse field of responsibility, this position will be supported by another colleague.
- Finance related responsibilities:
- Ensure a timely month end closing using the Kingdee system
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and local statutory financial statements
- Stock management using Kingdee system
- Handle local audit and government inspections
- Handle tax related issues and reports. Ensure all the requirements from local tax authority are filled completely.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package according to the company’s chart of accounts and report to HQ
- Responsible for forecast & budget as well as regulatory compliance (working together with HQ)
- Manage, coordinate and communicate of finance related company processes
- Maintain cash and bank journal, prepare monthly bank reconciliation, monitor payment terms and cash forecast
- Reporting / Controlling
- Cash management
- Relate of Invoice
- Develop, maintain and operate controlling systems for accounting related business transactions (e.g. tracking of incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Administration related responsibilities: Build, manage and further develop an efficient administration organization
- Control the office operational expenses
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a related position, preferred in a FMCG trading company (e.g. experience with ecommerce and offline trading related book keeping)
- Ability to organize and coordinate your field of responsibility independently with the support of another colleague.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills, experience with Kingdee
- Proficiency in controlling and accounting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking, proactive and problem-solving oriented mind-set
- Work experience in international company
- Bachelor degree or higher
Language Skills & Desired Starting Date:
- Chinese: native speaker
- English: fluent in English
- German: would be a plus
Desired starting date: ASAP
|| above 5 years
|How to apply: