The German law firm WZR is represented globally with offices in 11 locations. WZR’s headquarter is located in Hamburg.
WZR has been awarded the JUVE Award 2015 in Germany for the category “Law Firm of the Year for the mid-sized sector (SME’s)”. In 2016, WZR received the AI Award as the “Most Innovative Law Firm”.
WZR’s China Desk bundles many years of experience in the advisory of well-known international operating companies.
|About this job:
Assist our global clients in their China business as follows:
Providing operational book-keeping and accounting services
- Initial set-up of accounting and payroll system
- Preparation of financial statements and daily accounting vouchers
- Supporting group accounting consolidation
- Filing of tax returns (VAT, CIT etc.)
- Cashier services
Providing payroll services
- Preparation of payroll and IIT calculation;
- Preparation of individual employee payslips;
- Review of payroll process of our clients, including payroll process efficiency review, IIT compliance review, etc.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 3-5 years working experience, including International experience
- Chinese native speaker
- Business fluent in English or German
- Proficiency in accounting and strong knowledge of China GAAP
- Basic knowledge of HGB, IFRS is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Project management skills
|| 3-5 years
|How to apply:
- Fast-track career development in an international environment.
- Attractive salary package with opportunity to participate in turnover/profit.
- Exciting projects with renowned clients.
- Regular training and coaching opportunities
- Warm, happy and positive working environment in the heart of Beijing CBD.
Please send applications in English or German to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should indicate the expected salary and the possible date of entry.