The Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) is the BMW Group’s acclaimed international graduate programme offering the opportunity to jumpstart the career of talented graduates and young professionals. Through completing four different rotations, participants work in various parts of the company and complete two international assignments, one is at BMW Headquarters in Munich. During their assignments, participants gain insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the BMW Group brands from both a local and global perspective.
|About this job:
Major Responsibilities Degree of Influence:
1.Ensure all work is recorded accurately and the information shared between internal and external partners in a timely manner.
2.Monitor to ensure release of technical information to dealers via different communication channels within the technical service team is completed within given time. (i.e. PuMA Mesure).
3.Supporting on report of eMobility (NEV) quality issue for CN market.
4.Participate and support on internal organization of team workshop or cross functioning department discussion sessions.
5.Run weekly and monthly reports to provide statistical data on product quality and technical issues.
6.Maintain the product quality and technical issues reports for submission to Aftersales Management, BBA and/or BMW AG.
7.Develop and manage a Vehicle Breakdown report that provides details on the type of breakdown, the possible root cause and required repair.
8.Support product engineers in daily work operations on identifying product quality issues and acquire skills how to consolidate analysis work and submit quality report to development in request of product improvements.
Qualifications and experience
Education / Degree:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred)
Knowledge Skills Competences /Proficiency required for the Position:
- Business-fluent language skills in the local language /Expert
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German)/ Expert
- A sharp intellect/Expert
- Passion for BMW/Expert
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self reflection/ Expert
- Readiness for an international career/ Expert
- Knowledge / Skills /Competences in the area of automotive technology and technical service process/ Advanced
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate /Advanced
- Excellent Analystical Skills/ Advanced