The Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) is the BMW Group’s acclaimed international graduate programme offering the opportunity to jumpstart the career of talented graduates and young professionals. Through completing four different rotations, participants work in various parts of the company and complete two international assignments, one is at BMW Headquarters in Munich. During their assignments, participants gain insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the BMW Group brands from both a local and global perspective.
|About this job:
- 5 months in MINI Product Team China: get insight into product process, specific strategies for optimum exploitation of existing and future market potentials (SMP+LRP), analyses on the complex and fast changing China automotive industry and market, steering and preperation of presentation to top management.
- 3 months in MINI HC UM-2 Munich: get insight into HC business process, sales/marketing.
- 5 months in MINI China sales team and region team: get insight into region operation and dealer network and take part of responsibility in sales operation area.
- 3 monthes in MINI UK market: get insight and best practise from mature market.
Education / Degree:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with excellent grades (Master’s degree preferred).
- Business-fluent language skills in the local language.
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German).
- A sharp intellect.
- Passion for MIN.I
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self reflection.
- Readiness for an international career.
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience).
- A maximum of 2-3 years professional working experience.
- At least four months of relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work ).
- Extracurricular involvement (eg. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organization).
|How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the title “Apply for MINI China Management Trainee”