The Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) is the BMW Group’s acclaimed international graduate programme offering the opportunity to jumpstart the career of talented graduates and young professionals. Through completing four different rotations, participants work in various parts of the company and complete two international assignments, one is at BMW Headquarters in Munich. During their assignments, participants gain insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the BMW Group brands from both a local and global perspective.
|About this job:
- Understand the company strategy and targets and translate them into Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence projects and initiatives, defining scope, targets and timeline.
- Identify and analyze trends in the external environment relevant to Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence and integrate them in the project planning.
- Define project organizations, communication structures and execution plans that meet internal requirements and compliance guidelines.
- Drive and support the execution of projects and initiatives, including business requirements gathering, relevant alignment with stakeholders, steering of external vendors, designing IT solutions, testing, etc.
- Align plans, activities and with cross-functional stakeholders in China, the regional office, other markets and the global BMW headquarters.
- Support the identification of potential external vendors, tender and bidding processes, and the evaluation and selection of service providers.
- Coordinate meetings, agendas, meeting minutes, and follow up open items. Maintain up-to-date documentations. Track status with regards to quality and timeline, escalate project related issues to the management team.
- Build global network and knowledge exchange in the area of data analytics, Big Data, AI. Share best practices with other experts within BMW.
- Communicate the project targets and status within the organization, including the preparation on internal presentations and articles for newsletters, the Intranet, etc.
- Create training materials and effective training methods to make sure corresponding knowledge is shared appropriately within the organization.
- College/University Degree.
- Must be a self-starter with a "Can Do" attitude and strong team orientation.
- Analytical mindset and knowledge of state-of-the-art data analysis/data mining as well as AI technologies and approaches.
- Hands-on data modelling and DWH/Big Data design skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with the ability to execute a project from initial concept to completion in an environment where daily priorities may shift.
- English (Language Speaking Proficiency).
- Excellent Written and verbal skills, especially related to presentation and facilitation.
- Data Analytics, Data Mining, Big Data, AI related experience.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage expectations with proven ability to deliver result.
- Worked in a multi-national company or overseas experience.
- Flexibility, with the ability to work smoothly under pressure, producing high quality results in a short time. Excellent communication skills to successfully align with international and cross-functional stakeholders