The Global Leader Development Programme (GLDP) is the BMW Group’s acclaimed international graduate programme offering the opportunity to jumpstart the career of talented graduates and young professionals. Through completing four different rotations, participants work in various parts of the company and complete two international assignments, one is at BMW Headquarters in Munich. During their assignments, participants gain insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the BMW Group brands from both a local and global perspective.
|About this job:
- Support AM to execute multiple project, including business requirement gathering, relevant alignment with cross function departments and other kind of busineess support as needed.
- Communicate the project targets and status within the SF organization, including preparation for internal presentationa, articles for newsletters and the Intranet, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date project documentations. Tracking project status with regards to project quality and timeline, escalate relavant project issues to the management team.
- Support on developing and maintaining smooth relationship dealerships and bank cooperation in the area;
- Align project plan and activities between intenal and external departments.
- Support AM on proposing F&I manager‘s sales target and monitor area business performance; regularly review; propose F&I manager target adjustment to reflect the dynamic dealership business condition changes
- Develop and maintain smooth relationship dealerships and bank cooperation in the area.
- Coordinate meetings, agendas, meeting minutes, and follow up open items.
- Understand the company culture and targets.
- Support on the rollout of retail /wholesale finance and insurance activities.
- College/University Degree.
- Must be a self-starter with a "Can Do" attitude and strong team orientation.
- Strong communication and learing ability. For new knowledge, there is a great willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with the ability to execute a project from initial concept to completion in an environment where daily priorities may shift. Work conscientiously steady and sure to responsible for, can positive to finish every task, have better adaptive capacity very to new environment.
- Work conscientiously steady and sure to responsible for, can positive to finish every task, have better adaptive capacity very to new environment.
- English (Language Speaking Proficiency)
- Excellent communication skills to successfully align with international and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent Written and verbal skills, especially related to presenation and facilitation.
- Microsoft Office Skills - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and graphic programs.
- Flexibility, with the ability to work smoothly under pressure, producing high quality results in a short time.
- Worked in an multi-national company or overseas experience.
- Experiences in Financial insititude, AFC, insurance company will be preferred.
|How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the title “Apply for Area Manager Trainee”